Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
A Legal technology powerhouse that is experiencing exponential growth through its organic and acquisition strategy is in search of an experienced CEO. They are a global organisation empowering law firms of all sizes to survive and thrive in this challenging and evolving business environment.
Candidate must have a proven track record of leading and aggressively growing other legal technology companies to success within North American markets.
We are looking for the best!
Chief Executive Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage grow the overall US operation
- Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Identify, nurture and close acquisition targets.
- Stakeholder of the design and implementation of new innovative products and service
- Operational management of all businesses, communicating circumstances and events of operations to officers, managers and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
- Monitors company performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all regulatory obligations are complied with.
- Ensures quality metrics are achieved through sound business processes following regulatory agency guidelines.
- Ensures the company is staffed with well-trained, quality, and engaged employees at all times; works closely with the executive management team to develop effective hiring, training, and compensation plans to retain our quality talent; and leads and mentors staff, engaging and empowering them to be successful in serving customers.
- Ensures the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contributes to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
- Increases revenues and income before inter-company allocations and implements operating cost controls in the areas of staffing, supplies, purchased services, etc.
- Effectively manages contract negotiations and statutory compliance.
- Overseeing the complete operation of US businesses in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans;
- Monitoring and controlling US performance and finances in accordance with the budgets;
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth;
Chief Executive Officer Qualifications/Skills:
- Corporate management
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Financial planning and strategy
- Strategic planning and vision
- Promotion of process improvement
- Marketing and business development
- Budget development
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as the CEO of a Legal Tech company
- Demonstrated experience in driving double-digit growth and profitability
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience including the integration of acquisitions
- In-depth understanding of the Legal industry
- In-depth experience in Finance, Regulatory and Compliance areas
- Strategic leadership ability
Our client is looking for a driven leader who has experience in growing Legal Tech companies. You will be a mentor and coach to the executive team and keep a firm handle on the numbers that drive the business. Due to your past experience in Legal Tech, you will have a keen understanding of growth opportunities in the market and what it takes to close these and integrate them with the group.
The remuneration and bonus packages are at the leading edge of the market, the global executive team and board are some of the most respected people in the industry.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact us!