Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Executive who hunts, prospects, and engages new clients, develops proposals, and manages the sales process from start to finish. You will serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned territory of current accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our client's business, products, competitors, and the legal tech industry, with a focus on State, Local and Education government agencies will be essential to achieve the success you're looking for.
- Build own pipeline
- Responsible to hit and exceed revenue quota
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow accounts
- Understand client needs and hunt for new business opportunities
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Retain and develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Compile and analyze data to identify trends in the market
- Ability to work effectively across departments
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with problem-solving capabilities
- Communication proficiency
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strategic agility
- 5+ years enterprise sales SAAS experience
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Do you want to make sure you have all the skills before you apply?
Sharpen up some key skills needed for this role with our experts in negotiation, personal selling, Linkedin business development and more!