Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
Our client is a Deloitte Fast 50 global company that provides AI and automation technologies that unlock the value of accounting data, automate the bookkeeping process and help build more valuable accountant-client relationships.
As a New Partner Consultant, you will be the face of the company, the first human interaction. Confidently representing the brand, the way they do business and the values the company upholds is fundamental. Crucially, this role sets the tone for the ongoing relationship customers have with the business.
- Convert leads into new customers
- Develop and master consultative selling techniques
- Meet and exceed the new partner acquisition target
- Create a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a world-class experience
- Work closely with all other functions to support the ongoing expansion of the business on a global scale
- Understand both your partners and the industry in general to help the company deliver first-class products and services
- Love selling, and owning your numbers
- Completely at ease on the phone
- Can think strategically while keeping your activity high
- Like healthy competition
- Strong consultative skills with a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with professional, senior stakeholders
- Passionate about innovation with a keen interest in disruptive technology
- Thriving in an agile, data-driven sales environment
- Fast learner with strong self-motivation
Do you want to make sure you have all the skills before you apply?
Sharpen up some key skills needed for this role with our experts in negotiation, personal selling, Linkedin business development and more!