Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
Our client is a Deloitte Fast 50 global company that provides AI and automation technologies that unlock the value of accounting data, automate the bookkeeping process and help build more valuable accountant-client relationships.
As a Practice Solutions Expert, you will be a key subject matter expert of the company's platform. Your primary mission will be to deliver pre and post-sales expertise to support prospects and customers in evaluating the best solution within the company's technology platform. Ultimately, you will support revenue growth and success on the APAC markets.
- Managing and interpreting requirements as they relate to a prospect or customer’s existing technical ecosystem during the pre and post sales process
- Ensuring prospects and customers understand the end-to-end value proposition of the solution
- Running sales calls, demos, and in-person meetings
- Matching the company's products or services with the needs of the prospects and customers, including professional services for implementation
- Supporting solutions implementation for key prospects and customers
- Defining solutions, creating presentations and documentation, inputting into sales proposals, bids, and decks, executing Proof-of-Concepts
- Employing strong stakeholder management of cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical across multiple geographies
- Providing a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answering product-related questions in real-time during the sales cycle
- Participating in discussions with prospects regarding the competitive landscape, drawing on knowledge of competitive differentiation and positioning
- Embedding sales best practice, training, product expertise in the regional field sales teams
- Training the sales team on demo techniques, providing guidelines, scripts, checklists and other best practice resources to assist in the advancement of demo skills
- Training the sales team on new features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact
- Sharing the customer voice to the product team to influence the product roadmap
- General coordination of relevant cross-functional go to market initiatives
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Accounting industry experience; preferably past experience in an Accounting Practice
- Deep understanding of core accounting processes - e.g. Year End Accounts, GST, BAS, Advisory etc.
- In-depth experience with Accounting Software
- Strong experience in delivering customer presentations and demonstrations
- Requirements gathering and analysis, including customer meetings and workshops
- Technical, detail-oriented
- Comfortable handling data
- Tenacious, confident, enthusiastic
- Conversational, personable, optimistic, inquisitive
- Highly motivated, ambitious
Do you want to make sure you have all the skills before you apply?
Sharpen up some key skills needed for this role with our experts in negotiation, personal selling, Linkedin business development and more!