Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
- Drive innovation in one Australia’s most important Legal organisations
- Use your Legal Technology knowledge to improve existing and implement new solutions
- Competitive package and benefits
Would you like to drive innovation and technology within one of Australia’s most important Legal organisations? This is an exciting opportunity to work with stakeholders to identify innovative Legal Tech solutions for practice groups and drive the implementation of these solutions.
Make a significant contribution to the strategy, development, review and implementation of legal technology improvements within this organisation. Manage the development and ongoing maintenance of the technology environment in SharePoint and MatterSphere including working collaboratively with the Elite Project team. Also, provide input into other technologies that are used.
- Proven ability to drive and implement Legal Technology innovation in a practice environment.
- Demonstrated recent experience working in large scale litigation or other transaction work environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Legal Technology Solutions (LTS), litigation support and project management.
- An ability to quickly acquire a good knowledge of the Commonwealth legal environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and outcomes-focused, including the ability to identify key stakeholder interests and manage these to deliver effective client and business-focused outcomes
- Experience in, or the ability to acquire an in-depth knowledge of, the Commonwealth legal environment
- The ability to lead teams and guide and mentor more junior lawyers
- Excellent client relationships skills and professional leadership skills.
This is a position based in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. This role is open to Australian citizens.