Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
An exciting role that would suit a passionate and motivated marketer to drive the business and brand marketing plan from ideation to execution, fostering new ideas and approaches to optimise and deliver successful results. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will own the regional campaign strategy, planning and operational execution for all tactics, collaborating cross-functionally with the GM and regional sales teams to ensure that plans are always supporting the wider strategic goals for growth.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented marketer with a proven track record of successful marketing experience in b2b, tech marketing. The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker that is willing to get stuck in and deliver straight away.
About the company
Our client is a recognised leader in the legal technology space modernizing the practice of law through. Using AI and cloud computing the business supports law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies around the world with ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
What you'll do
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop the marketing plan with KPIs that support the business objectives and regional growth strategy
- Align closely with the regional sales leaders to understand targets and funnel, ensuring the marketing plan is positioned to support regional growth goals
- Create and deliver engaging campaigns with multi-channel tactics for execution and collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager to drive messaging across all audiences and personas to increase brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention
- Work closely with the regional PMM to create captivating content to support campaign programmes including; customer case studies, testimonials, thought leadership, blogs, webinars and events
- Work closely with marketing operations to track campaign performance metrics against KPIs and budget on a monthly basis, to determine campaign success, optimisation and ROI
- Own the build and execution of all regional marketing tactics including digital, SEO, email, events and webinars
- Work closely with agency to align PR, influencers, and social media efforts to broaden brand awareness and support campaigns
- Develop and execute the email marketing strategy with lead nurture to increase audience engagement and MQL’s
- Grow relationships with key channel partners and identify co-marketing opportunities to drive brand awareness and expand the company's reach into the market
- Be present in all global marketing and regional sales meetings to deliver updates on marketing activity and campaign performance using metric reporting dashboards
- Develop digital thought leadership content and expand the company's social footprint
Who you are
- Confident, creative, self-motivated and driven
- Critical thinker, data-driven, analytical mindset and excellent decision-making skills
- Extremely well organised, keen attention to detail, with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working independently, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build strong relationships with peers and external stakeholders
- A team player looking to contribute above and beyond your role for the greater good of the business
- A positive influencer with a growth mindset looking to drive exponential growth
- 5+ years experience in marketing B2B technology and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience developing and executing a strategic marketing plans against deadlines and budgets
- Degree in marketing, business and/or CIM professional diploma (L6) qualification, required
- Experience in digital marketing, SEO and google analytics
- Experience in demand gen, nurture campaigns, lead scoring and ABM
- Strong written skills with ability to write compelling communications for email marketing and social media
- Experience using marketing automation technology, social media platforms and CRM, preferably Pardot and SF.com
- Experience with G suite is an advantage but not essential