Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
An exciting role that would suit a driven and experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about creating successful go-to-market strategies that differentiates and accelerates brand awareness, market positioning and drives adoption of solutions and services. This role will report to the Director of Marketing EMEA, with alignment back to the NA Product Marketing Management function.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented product marketer with a proven track record in b2b, tech marketing. The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker that is willing to get stuck in and deliver straight away.
About the company
Our client is a recognised leader in the legal technology space modernizing the practice of law through. Using AI and cloud computing the business supports law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies around the world with ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to plan, create, and execute on go-to-market activities for products, features, and services for the EMEA region
- Partner closely with the NA Product Marketing Managers and engineering teams to coordinate on product releases and rollouts in EMEA to support GTM strategies
- Communicate product roadmap updates to internal stakeholders and customers, maintain regional release roadmap calendar and provide enablement support to the sales and services teams
- Conduct industry research to surface market intelligence and better inform GTM strategies and produce marketable thought leadership content from findings
- Develop regional competitive intelligence to inform brand health, positioning, and uncover new opportunities in the market
- Create engaging content to drive brand awareness, nurture campaigns and ABM efforts to support the buyer journey such as; datasheets, white papers, case studies, webinars
- Collaborate with the regional marketing manager on planning and execution of marketing initiatives to align with regional goals
- Develop campaign themes and messaging with supporting content throughout campaign execution tactics
- Work with the leadership team to develop regional product and customer advisory boards
- Act as a thought leader for the company's products and services and have a deep understanding of the legal technology landscape
- Evangelize the product differentiators to assist in Sales positioning and value articulation
Who you are
- Confident, creative, self-motivated and driven
- Critical thinker, data-driven, analytical mindset and excellent decision-making skills
- Extremely well organised, keen attention to detail, with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working independently, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build strong relationships with peers and external stakeholders
- A team player looking to contribute above and beyond your role for the greater good of the business
- A positive influencer with a growth mindset looking to drive exponential growth
- 6+ years of B2B technology product marketing experience
- Highly experienced in content production with excellent written and communication skills
- Effective project management skills with ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of executives and large groups
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in cross-functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Proficient in using G Suite
- BA in business or marketing or equivalent experience