Do you want to join a leading global software company that can help clients achieve their full potential in a competitive business market?
With innovative solutions and technology, clients can achieve more efficient, transparent, automated complex decision-making processes in their day-to-day business.
The team is dedicated to creating a happy work environment by optimising employee autonomy, ownership. Ideally, the role is based in Melbourne with the option to work from home or anywhere else for extra flexibility. Great learning opportunities and continual support with career development, with encouragement for everyone to partake in conferences when available.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Bright and energetic with a positive attitude and a deep passion to learn
- Ability to learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferably someone with experience in the B2B software or legal industry
- A degree in business, sales, or a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Focus on inbound lead qualification, moving leads to the early stages of the sales pipeline while closely working with the marketing team and sales executives
- Profound knowledge in selling business solutions to large enterprise clients with a focus on SaaS
The role offers:
- A dynamic environment that fosters flexibility and optimises happiness
- Great career development opportunities including networking
- Practice flat hierarchy management system with a hands-on experience
- High employee autonomy, ownership, mastery and responsibility
- Allows to work from home or anywhere
- A competitive salary