Join a rapidly growing software and consulting company serving customers the latest and the most innovative technologies all around the world. If you are wanting a more challenging, collaborative and vibrant environment to build your career, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
As a data & migration consultant, an ideal candidate would be:
- BA/BS computer science or related field
- 5 years of data migrations/operations experience, preferably in the legal or professional services industry
- Ability to interpret and execute on defined system requirements
- Ability to use data migration tools including REST-based API via Postman, Powershell and Python
- Diverse skillset including strong technical skills, trouble-shooting skills, problem-solving skills, programming skills, organisational skills, time management skills, teamwork skills, client-facing skills, detail-oriented
- Experience with Windows Server and Client Technologies, SQL views, procedures, functions and cursors, proficiency in MS Office is a must
- Identify user interface design improvements
- Provide professional services outside of normal office hours
- Provide direction on information management practice and post-implementation support
The role offers great benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Lots of career development opportunities to advance your career!