We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join a leading consulting team providing services to ensure a successful technology and project execution for large law firms. This will be an opportunity to advance your career on an international scale. Although our client is a UK-based firm, they are flexible regarding your location but does require someone that can occasionally travel for work. Major clients include top law firms in the UK & North America.
With the client's best interest at heart, the successful candidate will continue to provide valuable service that exceeds their expectations and can build strong interpersonal relationships with the clients. The senior project manager will oversee, adhere to and further improve on the best practices from estimation, startup, execution to closeout. Continual interaction with clients, review team deliverables, develop project plans, provide supervision and feedback, and participate in the development and implementation of new technology and services.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Integrity, honesty and strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and listening skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain professionalism in the workplace
- Ability to meet deadlines, great organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Over 4 years of experience managing projects in the legal sector
- Over 4 years of experience implementing large-scale product rollouts
- Over 5 years of experience in a project management leadership role producing outstanding results
- PMP/PRINCE2 and/or ITIL certification is preferred
- Six Sigma and/or Agile Development methodologies is ideal