We are in search of a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team and manage the first stage of Novum's recruiting process.
The responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting prospective and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with prospective candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements and skills
- Proven 6-12 months of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with HR systems & databases & Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management skills