This legal technology consulting role focuses on delivering finance & analytics software implementation services to leading law firms.
The successful candidate will leverage their subject matter expertise and their technical and functional skills while implementing the leading technology solutions.
- Apply industry knowledge and subject matter expertise while consulting with law firms regarding finance, reporting and analytics
- Work closely with law firms to implement products and solutions
- Design, develop and test the solutions to the specific client requirements
- Manage client product implementations and post-implementation support
- Upskill and train clients
- Mentor and support colleagues
Skills and education:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft SQL Server incl. SSRS, SSIS
- Excellent written and strong communication skills
If you are passionate about consulting and the legal sector, please apply now!