We are in search of a highly motivated team-focused Sales Engineer.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary product expert, key technical advisor and product advocate who will support the field sales team and clients through the end-to-end sales process, particularly during the evaluation phase.
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate and demonstrate how the solutions meet business requirements as well as address technology relative matters.
It is imperative that the candidate has excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
You’ll excel in this job if you like to:
- Partner with Sales for the duration of a sales process and maintain strong client relationships
- As the sales process progresses, translate the customer requirements and communicate with the Product and Consulting teams for full support & alignment .
- Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to develop and document customer proposals, technology demonstrations & development roadmap
- Take ownership of the sales demonstration environments to best present the company's solutions for various business & industry use cases
- Present the solutions to clients and prospects online as well as in-person, including at conferences and seminars
- Prepare responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Travel internationally
Characteristics to be successful:
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in software sales or professional services
- B.S. in Computer Science or Business is preferred
- Experience with professional services software platforms
- Strong presentation, written, analytical and communication skills
- Must be creative and adaptive to eliminate potential sales obstacles
- Willingness to learn and gain strong industry and domain knowledge
- Must be a motivated team player and possess a "can do" attitude, with an ability to "think outside of the box" and work independently