Our client is in search of a Business Development Manager to maximise the growth of their Queensland market share.
The client provides innovative SaaS-based solutions to the professional services marketplace.
This position requires a sales professional, preferably with SaaS technology sales experience in the legal, finance or property sectors.
The role requires a thorough understanding of how to build out a territory for growth, working online and in the field actively prospecting and winning new business.
With the above in mind, a strong sales work ethic while consistently building and closing the pipeline through direct efforts is imperative.
Skills and experience:
Applicants should have high levels of enthusiasm, drive and determination, and work as part of a team as well as autonomously. The candidate needs to be forward-thinking and well organised to benefit from this position that offers strong career development and earning potential.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in the legal, property or finance sectors
- A strong consultative sales pedigree with sharp BD skills
- Ability to prospect - perform cold colds, social selling + other lead gen work
- Exceptional rapport-building skills with the ability to maintain trust with clients
- Ability to identify and sell to the clients' requirements
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close opportunities
- Australian citizenship or PR status
The business will ensure that the required business tools and company support will be supplied to ensure success is unrestricted.