Do you want to join a leading global software company offering a challenging yet rewarding environment to build a successful career?
In this fast-paced technology company, every person has a significant impact and is encouraged to push the boundaries!
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to bring expertise and individuality to this exciting cloud-based technology company.
Focused primarily on the legal industry and corporate legal function you will have the opportunity to grow your skillset and your APAC network within this sector.
Every day you will be utilising a combination of communication channels (calls, emails, social) to engage prospective law firm clients and other organisations from multiple verticals.
You will in conversation discuss the firm's/organisation’s productivity and risk mitigation requirements and effectively capture the prospective clients' interests to justify continued discussions and in turn grow the SaaS-based companies client portfolio.
- Effectively manage and grow sales pipeline
- Ability to prospect for leads
- Ability to cultivate leads from marketing and other sources
- Set and complete solution demonstrations
- Maintain current and relevant information on clients in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Relationships builder
- Strong work ethic with initiative and desire to achieve
- Result oriented
What you will need to be successful
- Associate or bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- 1+ year of relevant experience in a sales-specific role
Ideally, you will have ...
Previous software sales experience.
Experience in developing and managing a geographic sales territory.