We are searching for a new Business Development Manager to maximise the growth of our international client.
The client provides innovative information management solutions and services to the professional services industry.
This position requires a sales professional, preferably with experience in the legal & information management sectors.
The role requires a thorough understanding of how to consultatively sell to prospective new clients in a highly professional marketplace.
In addition to the aforementioned, a strong sales work ethic while consistently building and closing the pipeline through direct efforts and through partner referrals is required.
Skills and Experience
Applicants should have high levels of enthusiasm, drive and determination, and work as part of a team as well as autonomously. The candidate needs to be forward-thinking and well-organised to benefit from this position that offers strong earning potential.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in the legal sector
- A strong consultative sales pedigree with sharp BD skills
- Ability to prospect - perform cold colds, social selling + other lead gen
- Exceptional rapport-building skills with the ability to maintain trust with clients
- Ability to identify and "sell to the business requirements''
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close opportunities
- UK citizenship
The business will ensure the required business support for unrestricted success.