Do you want to join a leading global SaaS company offering a challenging yet rewarding environment to build a successful career?
In this fast-paced technology company, every person has a significant impact and is encouraged to push the boundaries!
We seek a talented and motivated individual to bring expertise and individuality to this opening. Focused primarily on the Australian legal sector, you will grow your skillset and network within the legal industry.
Considering the above, a strong sales work ethic is required to consistently build and close the pipeline through direct efforts and partner referrals.
Key skills and experience
Applicants should be enthusiastic, driven, determined and able to work collaboratively and autonomously. The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking and well-organised, benefiting from this position's strong growth potential.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must have:
- Experience in the legal industry with 2-3 years in a sales-specific role
- Experience in developing and managing a geographic sales territory
- A solid consultative sales pedigree with sharp BD skills
- Perform the end-to-end sales cycles and successfully negotiate and close opportunities
- Ability to prospect, perform cold colds, social sell and cultivate leads from other sources
- Exceptional rapport-building skills with the ability to maintain trust with clients
- Ability to identify and "sell to the requirements''
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the performance of solution demonstrations
- Australian citizenship or PR status
The business will ensure you have the required company support to maximise the opportunity from a learning and earning standpoint.
Australian/NZ Citizens or Permanent residents to apply only.