Novum Global is a worldwide specialist in the legal sector, opening up opportunities for legal technology businesses and law firms through advisory and talent acquisition and for candidates through finding long-term careers.
We are on the hunt for a marketing all-rounder to join a rapidly growing, global legal tech business in North America and be a part of creating successful B2B campaigns as they further penetrate the region.
In this role you'll be collaborating with a global team to align all aspects of marketing activities with regional sales strategies and drive lead generation through multiple channels and mediums.
Responsibilities in the role
- Manage direct marketing campaigns
- Design and create marketing assets
- Plan and coordinate email campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of online and in-person events
- Assign and track inbound leads
- Create region-focused content for social media
- Build key client, media and supplier relationships
- Support the sales team by communicating campaigns and assisting with client engagement
The ideal candidate
- Has at least 2 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Natural multitasker with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Shows strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced analyzing and reporting on marketing activities
- Self-motivated with extensive price in your work
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Experience with CRM and design software is a bonus