Our legal technology consulting services client seeks an experienced marketing star with solid professional services and legal sector experience.
This role is a superb opportunity for professionals who can bring their A-game and drive excellence with this international scale-up.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the full life cycle of marketing processes, plan and execute successful campaigns and events, manage budgets, create lead generation strategies, and provide clear marketing analysis with return on investment reports.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in B2B marketing in an SME. Any experience within the legal and/or other professional services markets would also be a distinct advantage.
Candidates with full working rights in the US or Canada are invited to apply as the role is remote. Applicants must be located within these countries.
- Development and plan campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic/leads.
- Maintaining the company website and reviewing data analytics
- Undertake market research to understand trends
- Oversee and develop marketing content including written, images and video.
- Streamlining efficiencies within the Sales team to run campaigns and generate business leads
- Planning, organising and attending events (both client and internal)
- Promotional activities; managing, organising and running all campaigns (e-marketing, telemarketing, lead generation
- Graphic design and copy for advertising, exhibition stands, collateral, corporate gifts
- Build relationships with any outside agencies and partners e.g. PR
Skills and ability
- Strong management skills
- LinkedIn marketing expertise to grow brand
- Effective lead generation strategies
- Creative writing and proofreading
- Search Engine Optimisation skills desired
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Comprehensive performance analytics of the marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally within a SaaS company.
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing desired